Instagram ♡


Thursday, November 6, 2014

Late night thoughts

*Press play*

Hey ya'll~
It's 12:58am right now and I just can't seem to fall asleep despite having a really long day.
Much apologies for not updating this site of mine, October has been a really rough and busy month for me. I've lost some and I've gained some. I have learned to be a better daughter, friend and as a girlfriend. "Becareful who you trust" -- my biggest lesson learnt in that month. 
Thankful for the people who stayed by me and listened to my rants throughout.
I am so glad October has ended.
-

For those of you who had a bad October....fret not because November will be amazing :)
It's been 10 days since Z left for his training days in Taiwan, 12 more days left and it just feel so comforting counting down to the day when he's back because I cannot wait to receive his hug again.... :'( 
14 uncontactable days is torturous.

Anyway! I have been contemplating for the longest time and I have asked many many of my friends whether or not I should trim away the dead ends of my hair. Simply because it is beyond dead and impossible to be saved, I might just get it trim however.... my hair will be really short :( Just wondering which of these days I will be courageous enough hahahaha
I will be back with mini updates of how I spend my Halloween and Chrysan's birthday!! Thankyou you if you're reading this now and if you've constantly come back to this site even though the lack of updates. 
Thankyou!!

Love, Alicia

No comments: