Instagram ♡


Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Bangkok Day 1





Thailand, Bangkok

Bangkok! Yes, I went to Bangkok for the second together with Z again and it was really impromptu!! He found out only before going to Brunei that he will have his leave from army after his field camp so we hurriedly booked everything before he flew off. 
Like the usual, we booked The Berkeley Hotel which cost us about $80 per night (from Agoda) and compared flight tickets within Tigerair, Airasia and Scoot for the cheapest flight hahaha. 

Moving on, our flight was 5pm in the evening so we reached Bangkok in the night since the flight took us approximately 2 hours to reached our destination. 

First thing we would do when we arrived is to GET PREPAID CARDS! Been to Bangkok a couple of times and usually I'll get my prepaid from TRUE mobile which is similar to Singapore's Starhub I guess? However they changed from TRUE to.....(I'm so sorry I forgot) but I do remember it's logo is green so just head to the green shop within the whole stretch of prepaid card stall.
It cost me about 250 baht which was around SGD 9 for 1 week of prepaid. Most restaurants and cafes do have wifi connection so make sure you ask the workers there for the password and you definitely won't excess your 3G limit (if you're afraid) :)

*
*
*
Taxi fare from the airport to The Berkeley Hotel : 250 Baht / 9.84 SGD 
Settled down and since Z was super exhausted from Brunei, we decided to have a simple meal across our hotel and then catch a movie on my laptop while chilling with my favourite Chang beer!
Oh yes, I am definitely sharing this website to those of you who still don't know it existed. A website for you to catch your Western dramas and movies. 


It's so good and fast in loading! Z and I caught "Bad Neighbours" in our hotel room and I loved it, it was hilarioussssssss.
Alright, a mini update on Day 1 and now I'm going to continue editing the pictures on Day 2, ta!

Love, Alicia

No comments: