Instagram ♡


Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sunday Folks, Sunday company










 My favourite company 
☆*✲゚*。(((´♡‿♡`+)))。*゚✲*☆






 
Sunday Folks
44 Jalan Merah Saga #01-52
Chip Bee Gardens , S(278116)
Closed on Mondays
Tuesday - Sunday: 12pm - 10pm


I've tried Creamier once and I fell in love with their waffles and yay! They've opened a new branch which I recently went with Z before he left for Brunei. It was none other than Sunday Folks! Their waffles have this really eggy taste (which I love), crispy on the outside and spongey on the inside. Sounds amazing yet? :)

I settled for their well-known waffle with soft serve without any extra toppings because the waffles comes with Strawberries and Blueberries.
-soft serve (Starting from $8) / +soft serve ( Starts from $10.50)
It was so good..........................................ugh. Also! Z ordered an extra ice cream cone "Madagascar Vanilla" which looks and IS yummy. It comes with those toppings that is shown above, I'm really unsure of what the "flower" topping is because apparently Z didn't describe its taste to me but seems like it tasted good because he was so happy with his cone. The crumbles tasted a little like butter cookies? I have no idea what it is... but that would be my next recipe when I am having ice cream haha.

Everything was so good, I'm definitely going back for more - I am definitely trying their Matcha cake.
Another reason is because they don't have GST or service charge included HAHA

I am a sucker for sweet treats, are you? 

Love, Alicia

No comments: