Instagram ♡


Thursday, April 24, 2014

MALA x Tongue Twister Challenge

Had a super fun day out with the girls Grace and Cherie the other day for MALA Xiang Guo and we did a challenge which was super impromptu!

Grace, looking super blur as usual :'>








Cherie made brownies for Grace and I which actually tasted really good!!!! It would be great if I can get to have it every week HAHAHAHAHA I HOPE CHERIE READS THIS!

Stripey top and White oversized biker jacket both in c/o @lalalandsg ♡^▽^♡










Ordered too much ingredients and end up not finishing all but it was all worth it!!!! Super yummy and the three of us swore that we would come back because we wanna try their SUPER SPICY MALA!! YUMZ






Ending off with our first challenge we actually came up with!
P/S: Please ignore my hand and annoying fingers, I actually cannot stand it either HEH

Let me know if you have any suggestions on what other challenges we should do!!
Ask.fm/Aliciaelly

:""""")

No comments: