Instagram ♡


Wednesday, March 12, 2014

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT





HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY MY MAN!!!!
-Looking so fine in the pictures ;)-
Yes, Z is finally 21 today! But unfortunately, he's in camp now and he won't be celebrating his actual day but it's okay!! The celebration will be on Friday I'm so excited!!! I honestly didn't know that getting everything ready, and planning a birthday celebration can be quite tough.
I hope all goes well and I hope Z will be happy :')
(っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )









In a love-hate relationship with my hair right now. Sometimes it looks curled(even though I don't do anything to it) and smooth but on some days, I look like I'm having "bed-head" all day and yes, my fringe is not long enough for centre parting look, and not short enough for bangs. Explains why I have my shades on my head all the time or my hair is tied up. 
Definitely looking forward to my hair makeover next week, hopefully!!! 






No comments: