Instagram ♡


Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Ft. ShopRightNow



Received ShopRightNow's (A PreOrder site ONLY on Instagram) parcel last Friday and I was simply awed by the floral parcel.
Couldn't bear ripping the parcel instantly, so I took pictures of it and continue admiring it *.*

**I'm wearing their Oversized Cardigan v2, (Longer version)**







 Loving the back slit!


Hahahahahaha. DON'T JUDGE MY FOOD BABY!! Took these shots right after a big bowl of noodles :3





What I believe is that every girl should have a key piece of dresses, top, bottom and not forgetting, an outerwear where you can definitely wear it from day to night, also, one that compliments you. This piece I'm wearing has pockets too! (+ point) and it's not too thick for Singapore's humid weather as well as its breezy weather.
I've always LOVED outerwear longer than my bottoms (unless I'm wearing jeans, duh ahaha) so this is yet another + point!

Fell in love with this cardigan ever since, definitely one of my favourite to-go piece.
P/S: They have it in black as well!!! Do head over to their Instagram (link below) and check out all their others apparels.
P/S: If you want to get this cardigan too, get it right now because SRN is having their LAST pre-order for this!

Quote "AliciaxSRN" for a dollar off!! $$$
Current Pre-order closes on 28th March 14'
To order / any enquries: 9223 3950
Happy shopping girls :)


No comments: