Instagram ♡


Saturday, March 22, 2014

Ft 3inute


Holla!
 I had a great day out at Sentosa yesterday spending quality time with my family, I'm glad we are all getting better at this to be a tighter family:)
...
..
.
Also.......I'm back for a feature!! 
Am wearing Zoe Lace Tank Dress in White from 3inute and I'm loving it. It gives a really dainty and chic look and I thought it would be perfect for beach day out, girl's night out, shopping day out, formal dinner night out(Wear a blazer over it!) and the list goes on.........





It comes with a super comfortable lining so you don't have to worry about being exposed when you don't even realise! Foresee myself wearing this dress again with my girls or going on a date with my boy ^_^






I don't usually have dresses like this but I knew I was gonna choose this piece because the lace and the flowly skater bottom makes me feel so feminine hahahahaha. It's a need to have dresses like this in your wardrobe girls, apart from those skater dresses because this one comes with lace!

DON'T FORGET to check out their webstore and of course, 3inute has many more variety of dresses/apparels too!
Got my eyes on "Abelle Oriental Lace Dress in Black", "Carley Colourblock Tunice in Sky Blue" (Super cute piece!!)

Go on now girls!


XX

No comments: