Instagram ♡


Friday, July 3, 2015

Ninth Store (GSS!)




NINTH STORE


Happy FriYAY guys! 
This week passed by extremely fast for me, completed a number of stuff that I've been wanting to do for the longest time and I feel so accomplished :D
Also, I want to take this time to thank those of you who actually purchased my preloved or brand new items on Carousell! I really appreciate all the support and I hope you love your buys! :')
xx



My ugly sunburn from weeks back (I went fishing lol) is still there and I'm honestly very frustrated because it looks so awkward??? And ugly??? If you're probably wondering why is my sunburn so weird, it was because I wore a criss cross bralet out to the sea........oh god why....

*
*

Runner Crop Top - NinthStore
Black Pants - Mom's
Black Barbie Bomber Jacket - Originally from F21 but got it from Carousell!
Black Platform Heels - Jeffrey Campbell
USA Backpack - Taobao
DKDC Cap - TheRafStore





Wearing @NinthStore's Runner Crop Top in White, available in Navy as well.


*
*
*

GREAT SINGAPORE SALE!
Who else goes on a crazy shopping spree when its the GSS period?
I'm guilty as charged hehe

NinthStore is STILL having their GSS sale that is going on right now and it is ending on the 31st of July 2015. 


NOTHING ABOVE S$18?!?!?!?!?!?!?



Head over to their 
right now!

Follow them on 
for more updates!

Love,
Alicia

(P/S: I'll be travelling on the 30thJuly - 6th August 2015, advertorial rates are revised. Do email me if you're keen in working with me! :D | Email: Aliciaelly@gmail.com)

2 comments:

MILEX said...

Anonymous said...

Hey Alicia!! Do update more!!!:)) enjoyed reading your blog!!