Instagram ♡


Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sherry London

Happy June to all of you! 
I can't believe the past five months passed so quickly, felt like this year has just started :/
Hope you've been sticking to your New Year Resolutions. 

:-)

"From rich style with magnificent lace to the simple and natural pure style, then to the elegant and rich of dream temperament romantic style, www.sherrylondon.co.uk custom made unique Bridesmaid Dresses, Prom Dresses, Cocktail Dresses, and special occasion dresses for different types of figures."


Sherry London is an online site based in UK and they sell all types of dresses with reasonable pricing. I'm serious.
Homecoming dresses, Cocktail dresses, Evening dresses and also Bridesmaid dresses!
You name it, they have it.
What's more, their dresses are Custom-made therefore you need not worry about sizing, how great!
P/s: They even have dresses for plus size! 
*
*
*
Here are a few dresses that caught my eye:





I have been a fan of halter neck tops or dresses for quite sometime and these two dresses above are so beautiful!!! Let's all just take a moment to appreciate it shall we :') 








It's been a while since my Prom Night and while browsing through Sherry London's website, I can't help but to feel upset because I want my Prom Night back.
They have SO MANY DRESSES of SO MANY DIFFERENT COLOURS and design it's insane.
-SIGH-

I'm so jealous of the ladies who will be having your prom night this year because I wish there's a reason for me to wear the dresses out but..........Singapore's weather is just unforgiving and there's no suitable occasion :(

LADIES!! Do bookmark their site if you're having prom this year, it might just come in handy ;)



Last but not least, 
Sherry London is now having SALES!




Spoilt for choices yet?

Head over to SHERRY LONDON now :)

xx, A


No comments: