Instagram ♡


Saturday, June 13, 2015

Fash Frow


Fashfrow

Don't we girls need a piece of Jersey clothing that we can just throw on, on days when we want to dress up for a more sports luxe look?
Here's my current favourite piece of Jersey/Striped Top in Black.
Put on my Denim Dungaree, comfy kicks and not forgetting my basic backpack, all ready to start my day!





Upon receiving the parcel, I was actually worried that this top might be too thick for the unforgiving weather in Singapore.
BUT,
not only was it comfortable for me to wear it out when there's sun, it also kept me warm during the sudden change of weather yesterday ^_^




I actually chose their Glittered Skorts as well and I'm already all excited to be wearing it out! If you do not know, I am a HUGE FAN of anything shiny or glittery or furry, explains why I had to pick the skorts, hehe.
(Will be featuring it on my Instagram real soon~)

Not forgetting, FashFrow has Menswear as well!
Do check out your cart with  "FF10ALICIA" for 10% off your purchase :-)

Check them out today:

*
*

It's finally the weekends, so glad to be able to take a break from all the hectic work and spend quality time with Z.
Gonna go catch Jurassic Park, I hope it's as exciting as the trailer seems.
Have a great weekend ahead ya'll, till next time!

xx, A

No comments: