Instagram ♡


Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Thoughts

For all my life, I never would have thought that I would deal with something like this, something I personally think is a little - crazy.
Not only for the best of myself, but also for the person I love, I am willing to change and I believe I can :) Today's one of the day I woke up feeling like crap, but after reading all the EliteDaily / Practicalhappiness and ThoughtCatalog I felt so much better and somewhat motivated haha. 

On a side note, I can't wait to turn twenty-one in a few months!! I have no idea why but I am just extremely excited. I'll be back here posting about this place I went last weekend with the girls, and I had SO MUCH fun! 
Stay tuned.

Here are some beautiful pictures I've came across(Credits to Tumblr):









Have a great day ya'll :)
xx, A

P/S: I'll be heading to Hong Kong during July! If anyone knows of any places I SHOULD go to, feel free to drop me an email! Would love to add it into my itinerary, thankyou!
>> Aliciaelly@gmail.com

No comments: