Instagram ♡


Friday, May 2, 2014

Ft. 3inute

Happy TGIF girls!!! 
Hoping all of you had a great Labour Day! I spent my time preparing this post and lazing around with the boy having Ben and Jerry's, hehehehe.

*
*
*
*
Anyway......YES! I'm featuring 3inute again, for the second time! What I adore about working with 3inute is their excellent customer service. I mean, who doesn't like being treated nicely, right?

< Wearing 3inute's Melody Paperbag Skirt in White >
Chose this because I NEED a staple piece of skirt in my wardrobe and this was perfect :)










You can easily pair it for a Girl's night out, laid-back day or formal wear. Absolutely loving the versatility.

Also! 3inute's NEW website will be up during Mid-May, yay!

You can follow them on
for more updates /information.

Key in "Aliciax3inute" to receive 5% off all purchases
Happy shopping girls! :-)

Love, Alicia

No comments: