Instagram ♡


Monday, April 21, 2014

Restore Cafe

Whoops! Ditched my site for awhile because my Macbook crashed on me last week:(
But hey I'm back! 
ReStore Cafe is well known for it's super unique layout and waffles there, so the girls (Chrysan and Lindsay) who are my co-hosts went there for our MLW filming.





We were served three different desserts by the kind lady boss and my FAVOURITE would be the waffles!!!!! Do remember to look out for My lunch Wagon's episodes at (Mousetraptv.com) to find out the names out these yummy treats!









Casually goofing around with the girls (/^_____^)/




Did I mentioned about their unique layout of their cafe? Yes I think I did! That's because this is a furniture cum cafe. So if you're a vintage lover I'm sure you'll love these goodies!


Us three with the lady boss of ReStore Cafe! Thankyou for having us, it's definitely our pleasure! :-)


Restore Living Pte Ltd

124 Tanjong Pagar Road
Singapore 088533 

6222 3510

Opening Hours
Tue & Sun           11am to 7pm
Wed to Fri         11am to 11pm
Sat                      9am to 11pm
 Sun                      9am to 7pm
 Mon                               closed

Reach us by: 
Tanjong Pagar MRT Station
Buses 80, 145
~ ~









Had a really LONGGGGGGGGGGGG day. After filming and bearing the hot sun for almost the whole day, we finally went back to the office. I'm really impressed with Jason's magic tricks, god!

Had dinner/supper over at Timbre and stayed together talking about anything and everything. I would say that I enjoyed their company and I'm glad we had a bonding session together so we would get better at the other episodes, together!

Alsoooooo, I would like to thank (yes I know I sound really formal here HAHA) the crew for your hard work to make everything right, and my co-hosts which I really enjoy being around with, Chrysan and Lindsay. Here's to many more episodes and laughter together! ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ 

No comments: