Instagram ♡


Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Unhealthy Love VS Healthy Love

Been reading up more on Thought Catalog, Elite Daily and Mind Body Green these days and I'm glad I've actually came across various different write ups about Relationship. I, myself can sometimes get confused when I quarrel with Z, when I'm too dependent on him or you know those small bickers we have all the time. So I'm here to share "The Difference Between Healthy Love and Unhealthy Love"
--
First, I believe there are two types of love: healthy and unhealthy.
Unhealthy love is being powerless, selfish and enabling. It has no boundaries. Unhealthy love is unconditional and yet contingent. It is immature, irresponsible and dependent. Unhealthy love is urgent. There is a desperation behind it which produces manipulation and compromise of self. Unhealthy love is a pissing contest, a tug of war, a mute silence and a kick stand. It is obvious. Unhealthy love promotes the false self and stunts growth. It is a drug.
Healthy love is a choice. It is something you decide to give as a gift. It has conditions that shape the self and strengthen the other. Healthy love is feeling powerful and independent. It is grilled cheese and vegetable soup on a rainy day but not every day. Healthy love is patient, kind and accepting. Healthy love requires a tremendous amount of responsibility which involves communication on all levels and constant reflection. It is building trust, having faith and holding a commitment. Healthy love promotes growth and two strong containers. Healthy love is rare.
and also........"The Difference Between Falling In Love When You Are Ready And When You Are Lonely" It's too long so I'll just leave the link here. 
http://elitedaily.com/dating/sex/the-difference-between-falling-in-love-when-you-are-ready-and-just-when-you-are-lonely/
Hoping these might help some confused souls (like I was before) Glad things are getting so much better and stronger between Z and I, now that he's in the army too! :) 

No comments: