Instagram ♡


Wednesday, December 31, 2014

In Squares

My current song on repeat
*Press play*

Back with a mini update on how my friends and I spent Angel's birthday. Angel booked a room for her party at Studio M and it just reminds me of my first ever staycation with Z a year ago for his birthday hahaha. Memories...

Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!! Happy New Year's Eve if you happen to be reading this, wishing all of you the best of luck in 2015! x




 The theme was supposedly Victoria Secret PJ party but since most of us girls didn't have wings or halo or anything furry, we wore robes instead and so I think it would rather be called a PJ party hahaha





With the annoying faggot ^ thanks for being my best guy friend 
















And here's a picture of the girls and I #TeamNoReply
Though these pictures are long overdue, it deserves a post alone because it is Angel's 20th birthday!!!!! I had such a great time with everyone and I tried learning how to use the DJ set HAHA.

Thank You for the night girls, Happy Birthday once again, Angel.
We Love You!

*
*
*
*
*

Read about the latest update regarding Air Asia's plane that was reported crashed. It was extremely heart-wrenching for me to watch the news or even the videos. My deepest condolences to all the families and loved ones...... :'(
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

May 2015 be a better year for all of us.


Love, Alicia

No comments: