Instagram ♡


Monday, June 16, 2014

J7image






Hello all! I'm back with my monthly hair do with J7image, I'm pretty sure most of you (those who read my blog) would have already know about J7image and how they have been styling/dyeing/taking care of my hair since I've joined Mousetrap. This month, I went into J7 and told the stylist that I can't decide between going back to dark OR continue doing crazy colours. So, Jian An, my stylist for that day started thinking and came up with the colour scheme or dark at the top and crazy colours hidden inside! Oh yes, he gave my hair a trim too and now it looks so much neater and lively hahahahaha

My top was Blue Black colour and inside are purple, green and pinkish/purple that were from my previous month's hair do! I love it!!!! And Jian An told me that the Blue black will fade pretty quickly but I'm loving it!!! I'm not even kidding, I love my hair colour now. It has faded into a little like faded purple/grey which I've been receiving compliments on. Thankyou so much Jian An!

My mom never liked me with crazy colours or like what she said -- "un-human" ish colours but this time round she has been telling me she love how my hair colour looks, yayyyyyyyy.






^^^^^^ Hair still looks a little like faded purple.


^^^^^^ Hair looks greyish for Ninthstore's shoot this week!
(Side note: They just launched many New Arrivals, hop over now!)

*
*
*

IT'S................... GSS TIME!!!
"In light of our first year anniversary and the Great Singapore Sale, we have a special deal for you.


For a full hair cut service, you get to enjoy 40% off your 2nd service and 50% off your 3rd. 



Terms and conditions applies

Waiting for your visit:)

And kindly follow these steps to receive the fabulous discounts!

1st- Like our Facebook page or Instagram

2nd- Share our Facebook page or the promotion
photo. 

3rd- Comment what hair services that you wish to do!

Promo ends 31st July so hurry make an appointment with us at 67355195" - J7image



*
*
Ending this post with yet another give away by J7image!

FREE HAIRCUT with any service purchases!
Want to win?

- Simply Follow me and J7image on Instagram
Alicia - J7image )

- Comment "CHOOSE ME!" on the recent J7image advert picture I've posted on Instagram 

As easy as that! Winners will be chosen and announced by 23rd June 2014.




G O O D L U C K!!

Once again, 
T H A N K Y O U   J 7!

Love, Alicia

P/S: As usual, anyone of you planning to get their hair done at J7 may quote "Alicia" or show my J7 blog post for 20% off total bill!

No comments: